Author Topic: AAR Beaver Falls Patriot Pistol Instructors Course 19-20 Oct 2019  (Read 97 times)

Offline StevenK

• Charter Pistol Instructor
  • designated Shoot Boss
  • FRONT toward enemy-do not eat.
AAR 19-20 October 2019 Beaver Falls Patriot Pistol Instructor Course

Three Shoot bosses attended and completed the event hosted by Beaver Falls Rifle Club-LBOG EZ3, TexasT, and Rattlehead studied and shot the course. There was much teaching done, and a good amount of shooting as well. We had a great time, having driven 6-7 hours all the way from Sussex County, N.J.; the hills of Beaver Falls have beautiful views and the weather was great, but with all that driving it was nice to reach home just before Monday morning.
Cowards never start; the weak never finish; Winners never quit.

May we all find Peace.

Offline sleepy

• designated Shoot Boss
Re: AAR Beaver Falls Patriot Pistol Instructors Course 19-20 Oct 2019
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2019, 12:35:07 AM »
Sounds awesome! Any chance to learn a new skill is worth doing.

I'm unsure where such offerings (Patriot Pistol Instr Trng) are posted. If anyone knows where I can find them, I'd be most grateful for a lead.

Offline REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2019, 03:11:33 PM »
Great!
anyway to hear what we can expect as far as course of fire?
what targets?
what distance?
what handgun?

Looking forward to Appleseeds take on pistol craft!
Formerly Phauxtoe

Offline EZ3

• designated Shoot Boss
  • Domari Nolo
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2019, 08:06:37 PM »
AAR 19-20 October 2019 Beaver Falls Patriot Pistol Instructor Course

Three Shoot bosses attended and completed the event hosted by Beaver Falls Rifle Club-LBOG EZ3, TexasT, and Rattlehead studied and shot the course. There was much teaching done, and a good amount of shooting as well. We had a great time, having driven 6-7 hours all the way from Sussex County, N.J.; the hills of Beaver Falls have beautiful views and the weather was great, but with all that driving it was nice to reach home just before Monday morning.

Thanks again for bringing it out to this end of the state.  I had a great time and learned quite a bit.  Looking forward to the final draft of the IM (no pressure).
One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.    Plato

Still, if you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than live as slaves.    Churchill