News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Palm Bay Academy - Needs Libertyseed

Started by stoneknives, August 28, 2019, 11:33:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stoneknives

East Coasters........Mary Ann Paczkowski at Palm Bay Academy is looking for someone to do a LibertySeed at the school sometime in Sept.

Henry
"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." I .......    "This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply."  I .......

"I stand with the mission, Sir" PHenry

Guntuckian

Am scheduled for surgery with about a 1-2+ week recovery.  Cannot organize this LS for Constitution Day this year, unlike last year.  (Am organizing another Liberty Seed for November, at another local venue, though!)

--Gary
--------------------------------------------------
1st Appleseed:           04/20/2013 - Palm Bay, FL
Rifleman:                   02/01/2014 - Palm Bay, FL
Cleared 1st Redcoat:   02/02/2014 - Palm Bay, FL
1st KD:  Palm Bay 8/14
1st IBC:  Dunnellon 4/15
Palm Bay 4/17 KD Rifleman
Palm Bay 10/20 Rimfire KD Rifleman
NRA Certified (Rifle and Pistol Instructor, RSO)

O.___.                            
  )V        O.___.                    
  /%       ( V       ,____    O.___.
/  %      o/L         ,___--- V

stoneknives

Anytime in Sept if fine with them. I guess we'll see what can be done after the blow.
H
"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." I .......    "This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply."  I .......

"I stand with the mission, Sir" PHenry

TheMenace

Mary Ann needs to come to a shoot! It's been too long. It's been so long I can't even remember her Forum name!
Sons of Liberty!
Defend the Constitution,
The Law of Our Land
https://youtu.be/w6H12dyS8FI
Joshua 1:9

Guntuckian

Mama Bear is her forum name.

â€" Gary

O.___.                            
  )V        O.___.                    

Willociraptor

Not much experience with organizing events but let me know if I can help with anything.
"Esse Quam Videri" ... to be, rather than to seem

Cold Warrior

Team,
Did this happen?
Take note, I am happy to travel to do Libertyseeds ANYWHERE!

:F

Dave Kyser
(904) 631-2926
davekyser@yahoo.com

COLD WARRIOR
"The hour is fast approaching, on which the Honor and Success of the Appleseed mission, and the safety of our bleeding Country depend. Remember citizens, that you are free men and women, fighting for the blessings of Liberty; that slavery will be your portion, and that of your posterity, if you do not acquit yourselves like Riflemen." ~ GW & Fred

Guntuckian

We did not do a LS in September.  With the hurricane, and then surgery, on Sept. 10th, I could not arrange and do it.  We are now planning a LS for Nov. 17 at the Liberty Bell museum, in Melbourne,  and a Patriots Day LS at the school in April.  Mama Bear also got busy with the hurricane and a planned move to Washington state that fell through.  Life happens.

-- Gary

O.___.                            
  )V        O.___.