News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Help Needed! KC Gun Show Feb 14-15

Started by Greg in MO, February 11, 2009, 12:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg in MO

Fellow Appleseeders!

This weekend is the RK Gun show at KCI Expo Center (near the airport).

We need people to walk the show and hand out flyers announcing our upcoming MO shoots, and getting the word out about Appleseed.  This is the last Kansas City show before the March and April shoots.  Lately the shows have been packed and should have plenty of sleepy Americans waiting to be woken up!

I will be there Saturday morning with a stack of flyers.  PM me and we will arrange a meet up place.  Wear your Appleseed shirts, Red/Orange hats or shooting jackets.

Greybeard will be at the show (at the WMSA table) with flyers on Sunday, so if you can't go Saturday, show up Sunday and help him out.

Let's go guys, we need to fill these shoots and get more Americans involved!  So who is stepping up?

Greg

cmidkiff

I have SWAT article reprints, copies of the AS Newspaper, and fliers for all of the MO state events.  I'd be happy to provide these to anyone interested in getting the word out.

ben1775

A guy can't get one weekend off around here! :'( I was already planning on going down there on Saturday, as I have some ammo to sell, so I guess I can pack around some fliers and what not. I have some swat articles and can print off some fliers. Not sure when I'll get there but I might give you a call when I do.

The Guy

Ammo to sell?!?!  What!?!?

Sheesh.  Who sells ammo...???

**)

Nickle

Quote from: The Guy on February 12, 2009, 05:00:54 PM
Ammo to sell?!?!  What!?!?

Sheesh.  Who sells ammo...???

**)

SOME of us are in the business of manufacturing and selling it.  &)
They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about, having been employed as Rangers against the Indians and Canadians and this country being much covered with wood, and hilly, is very advantageous for their method of fighting. . . . ".  Lord Percy

Sounds like New Englanders to me.

EEL

And SOME of us are in the business of keeping those "some of you" in business.   ;D

Gotta love the U.S.A.   O0
Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

ben1775

And SOME of us sell off rifles that are 8 MOA  >:( and then sell off the ammo that went with them in order to buy more ammo for our MBR O0. Of course now I can't go to the gun show so maybe I can find somebody looking for some 5.56 ss109....

Greg in MO

Heck Ben, why didn't you say so.  I'll take some 5.56 off your hands if it's a good price.

Greg