News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Fenton, MI AAR. Oct 5-6, 2019

Started by BeeFree, October 06, 2019, 09:56:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeeFree

Another fabulous Fenton shoot!  Fenton shooters are some of my favorite people on earth!   :bow:Patiently working through equipment issues,  :bow: :bow:adapting the positions to account for recent surgeries (!!!), and  :snipersmi :--- :~improving hour by hour all weekend long!   :beer:
I'm always thrilled to see Rifleman score, whether they are brand new or re-quals... even instructor re-quals!   :F.  I hope you all went home and cleaned your firearms and proceeded to prone out on the living room floor for some dry-fire practice  ;) because that IS how you will make Rifleman the quickest (and cheapest, especially with those lovely centerfires!). Please feel free to msg me or post here if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions for things we can do to improve, or just what you thought was most/least helpful for you personally.  We can only improve the program with your input!   :DH:
   :pop:
BeeFree
Make Orwell Fiction Again!

Superheat

Wow what a weekend! 

Congratulations to all the new Rifleman.  Huzzah! 

Several others are so close to getting that patch.  Keep after it. 

ThreadNLead "TL"

What a great shoot with a group of fantastic people!
Congratulations to all the Riflemen! And for those who are close... dry fire practice doesnt cost a thing. Sit at home with empty magazines and proactive mag changes. Sit in your living room and try all the positions we talked about. Get a feel for them and adapt them into your shooting style :)
Also, feel free to message any of the instructors here with questions!

So did you have fun? When you bring friends, its EVEN MORE fun! So bring some peeps who wanna shoot and learn OUR history. This country needs more Patriots who understand what happened in the past and who are grateful for what they have today, so the next generations can have these same freedoms!  :F

And as always,  :pics:

I'm creating a link to my pictures instead of posting them individually because that takes hours when you take so many!

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=15jm-qBdvM62z_AQVTrSX_2wWdIEDpXgg
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."  - Benjamin Franklin
"Liberty must at all hazards be supported. We have a right to it, derived from our Maker. But if we had not, our fathers have earned and bought it for us, at the expense of their ease, their estates, their pleasure, and their blood." -John Adams
Super Trooper, forever in my heart.
First Patch: (was a) KD 10/27/18
Winterseed Patch: 11/11/18
Orange Hat: 11/11/18
"InfernoSeed": 7/20/19
Red Hat: 4/18/21
KD: 11/26/23
Morgan's Shingle/Star (prone and standing): 11/26/23