News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Michigan has 2 new Orange Hats

Started by Click, October 02, 2019, 02:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Click

Yes that's right MI has not one but TWO new Orange hats. At the Nappanee shoot this last weekend we had Nordo and Bootlaces both step up and take their orange hats. I would like to congratulate them both on stepping up and taking hats.

SteelThunder

NRA Patron Member, SAF Life Member
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor, RSO
Warlord of the West

Ultima vox civis
"Learning occurs only after repetitive, demoralizing failures." - Pat Rogers
"Silence in the face of evil is itself evil; God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer
"So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart." - Tecumseh
"Never attribute to treachery, that which can adequately be explained by incompetence" - Bonaparte, Hanlon, et al

Tennessee Beast

In giving us dominion over the animal kingdom, God has signified His will that we subdue the beast within ourselves.
John Lancaster Spalding

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, 1775

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."  George Washington 1790

"[T]o preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them…"
- Richard Henry Lee, Declaration Signer

Practice every time you get a chance. - Bill Monroe

Texas T

Welcome, and thanks for stepping up. I believe that you will learn quite a bit in working to teach others.   O0
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

Pepper Spray

Congrats again!  I can't wait to see you guys at the next IBC. Welcome to the volunteer part of the Appleseed trail! Look both ways before you cross the road, busses in this area have been known to run over people, if you know what I mean. You both have volunteered as tribute, happy Appleseeding, and may the odds ever be in your favor.
"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." John A. Shedd

"If a man does his best, what else is there?"  - General George S. Patton

Post tenebras lux

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now." -Alex and Brett Harris from Do Hard Things

T. WOLF

Thank you for stepping up! We could use the help! :sos:

I hope you find the journey as rewarding as I have
"There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leaders, and concerting measures in opposition to each other." ~John Adams 1780