Author Topic: Michigan has 2 new Orange Hats  (Read 91 times)

Offline Click

• Shoot Boss
Michigan has 2 new Orange Hats
« on: October 02, 2019, 02:01:07 PM »
Yes that's right MI has not one but TWO new Orange hats. At the Nappanee shoot this last weekend we had Nordo and Bootlaces both step up and take their orange hats. I would like to congratulate them both on stepping up and taking hats.

Offline SteelThunder

• Great Lakes RC
  • All knowing, all powerful, utterly indifferent
Re: Michigan has 2 new Orange Hats
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2019, 02:22:02 PM »
Huzzah and welcome aboard!   :F :F :F :F :F :F :F
NRA Patron Member, SAF Life Member
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor, RSO
Warlord of the West

Ultima vox civis
"Learning occurs only after repetitive, demoralizing failures." - Pat Rogers
"Silence in the face of evil is itself evil; God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer
"So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart." -- Tecumseh

Offline Tennessee Beast

• RWVA Instructor
  • Riflemen Persist!
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2019, 03:22:36 PM »
Welcome!
In giving us dominion over the animal kingdom, God has signified His will that we subdue the beast within ourselves.
John Lancaster Spalding

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, 1775

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."  George Washington 1790

Offline Texas T

• Shoot Boss
  • What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2019, 08:57:49 PM »
Welcome, and thanks for stepping up. I believe that you will learn quite a bit in working to teach others.   O0
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

Offline Pepper Spray

• Instructor In Training 4
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2019, 10:47:43 PM »

Congrats again!  I can’t wait to see you guys at the next IBC. Welcome to the volunteer part of the Appleseed trail! Look both ways before you cross the road, busses in this area have been known to run over people, if you know what I mean. You both have volunteered as tribute, happy Appleseeding, and may the odds ever be in your favor.
“A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." John A. Shedd

“If a man does his best, what else is there?"  - General George S. Patton

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now.” PHenry

Offline T. WOLF

• RWVA Instructor
  • carrying the fire
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2019, 04:08:01 PM »
Thank you for stepping up! We could use the help! :sos:

I hope you find the journey as rewarding as I have
"There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leaders, and concerting measures in opposition to each other." ~John Adams 1780