News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Planning Thread - Newark Ohio NEED HELP

Started by Corvette, September 30, 2019, 04:36:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Hello Ohio AS,

We have a shoot coming up this weekend at Dillon Sportsman Center near Newark, OH.  It is sold out and we have 25 shooters coming to work on their skills.  We have four of us signed up to instruct, (thank you ChevyShooter, Cactus Jack, J Madison), but we sure could use a couple more bodies on the line.  Especially for Sunday, when we will need folks to score AQTs.  If you can help us, please sign up. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Corvette

Ohio As,

We have a sold out shoot of 25, we sure could use some more instructors at this event.  Come join us.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Cactus Jack

I'm taking Friday off and plan to head to Dillon early since I'm transporting a six foot display case for Aaron.  If at all possible I would like to take a crack at the steady hold factors for all three positions.  Since the weather is going to be a bit cooler this weekend, I plan on bringing some Chili and cornbread.

Cactus Jack
1st Appleseed  7/17  Carroll
2nd Appleseed 10/17  Newark
3rd Appleseed  7/18  Newark
Cleared Redcoat 7/18 Newark
Rifleman 7/18 (215)  Newark

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."- Benjamin Franklin

Corvette

Cj,

Sounds good.  I will bring Brats for the grill for Sat night and maybe some of the wife's macaroni salad like we had at Carroll. 

Looking forward to a great shoot this weekend.

Corvette

Corvette

All,

Just talked with the "Boss" and I think I will be able to bring the marinated vegi salad as well for Sat night's dinner.

Corvette

Cactus Jack

That is awesome.  We will be eating like Royalty.
1st Appleseed  7/17  Carroll
2nd Appleseed 10/17  Newark
3rd Appleseed  7/18  Newark
Cleared Redcoat 7/18 Newark
Rifleman 7/18 (215)  Newark

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."- Benjamin Franklin

Corvette

Shep/Haley,

Great to see you will be joining us on Sunday. I assume you will be "flinting" on Sat. Good luck on you hunt. Assuming you are in area Sat night, feel free to join us for dinner at range. Chili, cornbread, brats, Mac salad and more.

Corvette