News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

IBC Nunn CO Oct. 12 & 13

Started by Long Rifle, September 26, 2019, 02:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Long Rifle

I've got an IBC scheduled in Nunn CO Oct 12 & 13. It'll be a great event and an opportunity for any IIT to gain valuable insights into becoming a better and more confident instructor. Camping is free (primitive). 8-5 both days.

Contact me if you're interested in attending and I'll forward more detailed info. Hope to see you there.

Long Rifle / Alan
ajolley@pairnet.com
(303) 570-5227
Those that can, DO. Those that can DO MORE, teach.
Practice doesn't make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect.

Skinner

Hi, Alan  I plan to attend IBC Oct. 12 & 13  I hope I can make that happen. Is there any special I need to know?  Be safe   Thanks  Danny

TaosGlock

89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose