News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Marengo Could use another Instructor or two

Started by Corvette, September 23, 2019, 09:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Ohio AS,

We have a shoot at Cardinal Shooting Center this coming weekend and we are up to 13 shooters.  Its just me and Hammbone right now. We sure could use another couple of instructors to work the event with us.  Even if you only can come one of the days, that would be great. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Corvette

Thank you Dragonfly Warrior for stepping up for Sunday.  We really need a third instructor for at least Saturday.  If someone can give me at least one day, I sure would appreciate it. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Crazyduckhunter

Come on Ohio. Need some one to help out our state coordinator this weekend.

:sos: :sos:

cwcdl79

Beuller, beuller? Anyone able to help out, at least on Saturday?

Cactus Jack

I can work Saturday.  I'll be there early Sat. morning!!
1st Appleseed  7/17  Carroll
2nd Appleseed 10/17  Newark
3rd Appleseed  7/18  Newark
Cleared Redcoat 7/18 Newark
Rifleman 7/18 (215)  Newark

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."- Benjamin Franklin

HammBone

Quote from: Cactus Jack on September 26, 2019, 04:17:29 PM
I can work Saturday.  I'll be there early Sat. morning!!

Huzzah! Looking forward to working with you again.
1st Appleseed/Cleared Redcoat/Rifleman: 4/20/2013 - Miamisburg, OH
1st Known Distance Rifleman: 11/3/2018 - New Philadelphia, OH
1st Winterseed Rifleman: 1/26/2019 - Liberty Center, OH
Donned the Red Hat: 6/16/2019 - Wilmington, OH

"Beware of an old man in a profession where men usually die young." - Anonymous

"Blessed is the man, who when facing death, thinks only of his front sight." - Jeff Cooper

Crazyduckhunter

Texas T

Thanks for stepping up. I'm certain that Corvette will appreciate the assistance. O0
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017