News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Battle Creek, MI. Sept. 14-15, 2019 AAR.

Started by Click, September 18, 2019, 01:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Click

It was another wonderful weekend at the Sportsman's Club of Battle Creek. We had 15 energetic shooters on the line, every shooters positive mind sets made the days fly by. The shooters took the instruction over the weekend and applied it to their shooting ending the weekend with 7 rifleman scores and a handful more knocking on the door with their scores hitting the low 200s. The weather for this weekend couldn't of been any better just a little bit of rain on Sunday but mostly sunny and cool the rest of the weekend. I would like to thank all my instructors for the weekend all their hard work and the excellent instruction made those scores possible. I would also like to thank the Sportsman's Club of Battle Creek for hosting our event this weekend.

Now I know there were some pictures taken over the weekend so lets get to posting them for all to see.
:pics:

Nordo

It was a great shoot just wish I could have finally gotten my rifleman can't believe I was only one shot off and congrats to Everybody that got their rifleman this last weekend
Rifleman Nappanee Indiana 9-29-19 210
Requal rm Nappanee Indiana 9-29-19 210
Orange hat accepted 9-29-19

T. WOLF

Quote from: Nordo on September 18, 2019, 11:39:34 PM
It was a great shoot just wish I could have finally gotten my rifleman can't believe I was only one shot off and congrats to Everybody that got their rifleman this last weekend

Keep after it, Nordo. I remember what 209 felt like. A Rifleman persists!
"There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leaders, and concerting measures in opposition to each other." ~John Adams 1780

Nordo

You're right wolf a rifleman is persistent even if it take 6+ years
Rifleman Nappanee Indiana 9-29-19 210
Requal rm Nappanee Indiana 9-29-19 210
Orange hat accepted 9-29-19

BeeFree

But you've done it now, Nordo!  Congrats!   :--- :---
Make Orwell Fiction Again!