News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Fleming GA AAR 14- 15 September, 2019

Started by Engineer shooting, September 17, 2019, 06:15:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Engineer shooting

First time Appleseed event at 17 South Rod and Gun Club, it's a fantastic facility. Except for the love bug swarms it was wonderful. A new rifleman Cory and a new riflewoman Amanda! Young Octavia's second Appleseed event and once again scored!

Local instructors Scar, Scarlet and Herdsman came to help, many thanks. No finer lovers of Liberty than these.

Thanks also to my faith companion and wounded warrior Lucky Lori.

If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

smileinbob

Again thanks for coming up and running the shoot. It was a good time. The bottle caps I showed you were these https://www.amazon.com/Do-All-Outdoors-TC510-Thunder-Cap/dp/B071RSJJHP We got them at walmart a while back but i could not find them on the site. We look forward to having more shoots on the south side of the state.

Roswell

Sounds like an awesome event! Good job everyone!
Known Distance Qualified: Talladega, AL 12-3-16 - 45/50; Distinguished 49/50 - Talladega, AL 12-8-19
Instructor Boot Camp: Toccoa, GA 7-13, 8-15; Pelham, TN 2-14, 2-16; Columbiana, AL 2-15; Canton, GA 2-18, 1-19, 2-20, 2-21, 3-22, 2-23, 1-24
Shoot Boss Boot Camp and Liberty Seminar: Toccoa, GA 8-14 & Canton, GA 1-19

Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: South Huntsville, AL 5-20; Canton, GA 1-21, 2-24
Pistol Qualified: Spencer, TN 4-10-21
Charter Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: Antioch, TN 2-22 & Canton, GA 1-23

KPUC

I am sad to have missed this event.  Glad to hear you had a good turnout. 

In Liberty, Chris
216 at Bald Knob, AR on 1/17/16
A rifleman persists; it took me six Appleseeds, a number of equipment changes and a trip to the eye doctor to qualify.  Pumpkinseed is my only daughter.

Lucky Lori

What a good shoot with a great bunch of local instructors  Scar  Scarlet and Herdsman. I enjoyed working with you. The shooters worked very hard and were attentive to instruction. Much progress was made in a short time.  Cory, Amanda, & Octavia congratulations  on a job well done scoring in the constant swarm of love bugs.  Those who did not score come on back .

M1bzrk

dang them safety rules.  I always keep a bottle of Jack on the front seat cause my heater don't work!!!

Sounds like you had a real productive shoot with 2 new RM and 4 requals.  Congrats to all.