News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Harvard, MA Sept 14-15 2019 AAR

Started by lupis42, September 17, 2019, 09:04:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lupis42

That was quite a weekend.  Eleven shooters, and a lot of hard work and improvement later, the marksmanship really improved.  I didn't have time to take that many pictures, but what I saw watching everyone was truly extraordinary. 

It was particularly impressive to see three of our posterity come out, hear the heritage and watch those groups improve.  You guys put in some serious hours, and between the surprise rain Saturday and the fatigue in the hottest part of the day Sunday, it was an exhausting weekend. 

Particular congratulations are due to our new Rifleman, and to our new Distinguished shooter (pm me an address and I'll make sure that patch finds it's way to you), and thank you to Trebuchet and Round Trip for coming out on short notice to keep me sane help make this possible. 
You can never be too rich, too good looking, or too well armed.

sleepy

My hat is off to those who help spread God's word among savages and slavers. And to think this was once the cradle of liberty...

Round Trip

A determined bunch.  Don't forget our newest Orange Hat Jeff.  Scoring targets like a Pro.
Americans need to face the truth about themselves, no matter how pleasant it is.   Jeane Kirkpatrick

Round Trip

Americans need to face the truth about themselves, no matter how pleasant it is.   Jeane Kirkpatrick

Round Trip

Photo 3

Round Trip

Round Trip

Round Trip