News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Looking for a Boarder Raider or Two

Started by Corvette, September 11, 2019, 03:17:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Hello Michigan AS,

We have an event at Sandusky, Ohio (home of Cedar Point) coming up on September 21 & 22, 2019 at Erie County Conservation League.  The shoot has 15 shooters and is headed to a sell out of 20.  Ohio could use a couple of extra instructors to work the event.  If any of our southern MI instructors or IIT's can give us a day or two at the event, it would be appreciated. 

ECCL is a great range located half way between Toledo and Cleveland on Lake Erie,  It is easy to get to and is a great Appleseed range.  If you need any details or have any questions, please PM me.

Corvette, Ohio State Coordinator
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

SteelThunder

I'll be on my 500 mile bike ride the length of the MI lower peninsula that weekend...but I highly encourage anyone that has the weekend available to go work it.  Great range, great people.
NRA Patron Member, SAF Life Member
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor, RSO
Warlord of the West

Ultima vox civis
"Learning occurs only after repetitive, demoralizing failures." - Pat Rogers
"Silence in the face of evil is itself evil; God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer
"So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart." - Tecumseh
"Never attribute to treachery, that which can adequately be explained by incompetence" - Bonaparte, Hanlon, et al

Corvette

ST,

Thanks for the support, would love to have some raiders come join us.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Corvette

Hello MI,

Still looking for some help with a shoot this coming weekend at Erie County Conservation League, in Sandusky, Ohio.  Could use a couple of additional folks on the line and more eyes for safety.  If you can help, please sign up to work the event in TIPs.

Corvette