News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

is the instructor for the 1 day event on this forum?

Started by mknj, August 27, 2019, 08:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mknj

i want to take a 1 day event but wanted to know if you guys do loaner rifles for the course? will be flying in from NJ, and before november it doesn't seem there are many 1day events

also have family in dallas i plan to stay with

WhitePaladin

Mercedes is the forum name for the shoot boss running the September 7th, October 5th, and November 2nd one-day events in Fort Worth, TX.  I suggest contacting her.  She may (or may not) have loaners available for you to use.

WhitePaladin

Also, if you wish to attend Appleseed events near your home state of New Jersey, I suggest checking out some of the events in eastern Pennsylvania.  We run several good events there.  You'll have at most a two hour drive.  The towns of Quarryville, Palmerton, and Milford all have good events.  I've been to many of those events, and I know the shoot bosses there.  They are good teachers. 

AF5US

MKNJ,

What month specifically are you looking to sign up for?

Mercedes doesn't typically have a loaner available.  Another instructor that is attending the same month may, though.  With enough advance notice we can also arrange to loan one of our rifles to Mercedes, who can then bring it as a loaner to the event.

Let us know

-AF5US (aka "Jason")
Rifleman:                          04/2016
Known Distance Rifleman:  10/2018
Pistoleerâ„¢:                          08/2019
Distinguished Rifleman:      07/2020
Morgan's Shingle:              12/2021
Standing Morgan's Shingle: 11/2022
Member: GOA (Gun Owners of America)
Member: FPC (Firearms Policy Coalition)
Life Member: NRA (National Rifle Association)

Mercedes

Hello mknj.

We still have room on the line in October and November.  We actually have a couple of others at the November event who have requested  a loaner rifle and our Instructors have been able to provide them.  I'm sure that we can obtain another for your use.  Do you prefer iron sights or a scope?  My email and phone number is below if you'd prefer to visit personally.

Debbie
817-991-6982
debbie@padraic.com