News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Aug 24-25 Event Special Needs/Adaptive Appleseed

Started by Trekkie, August 12, 2019, 01:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trekkie

Hello,

I'm planning on attending the Appleseed indicated in the subject. Also in attendance will be my son (14) and my father (70).

Thought it would be fun to do a multi-generation Appleseed.  Anyway,  got my dad out to the range yesterday to access is capability and I'm afraid he will almost certainly need some accommodation.  I'd like to discuss this in a bit of detail with the Shoot Boss for that event.

Of course I don't know what that is or how to find out.  If someone could put me in contact with him, I'd be grateful. PM from the SB or if someone has contact info and could PM me, that would be good too.  I can also PM you my contact info to send to the Shootboss if that seems more acceptable.

Thanks in advance...

scuzzy

You can find out who the shoot boss is, assuming one is signed up, on TIPS:

TIPS->Sign Up->Preregs/Instructors

https://appleseedinfo.org/tips/preregs-and-instructors-map.php

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Maximum Ordinate

The SB for this is Mixed Metaphor... I'm confident he'll be along shortly and have all the answers you need.
"... the most valuable of all talents, that of never using two words where one will do."
-Thomas Jefferson

We're in the Liberty business.  Stay on Mission - Stay on Message.

Want to be a more effective Instructor?  Visit Appleseed Academy.

Mixed Metaphor

Trekkie-->  It was great speaking with you.  I look forward to meeting you all at event!
May Liberty Increase,

J. Gary Smith

Alabama