News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Tallahassee, Florida AAR - Dec 28-29, 2019, Isaac Davis Range

Started by Engineer shooting, December 31, 2019, 01:46:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Engineer shooting

Great weekend for shooting, new Riflemen Don and Ian, new Riflewoman Lilli.

Thanks to Instructors Kim, Lori, Claire, Chuck, Joe, Tim, Richard along with new Orange hats Ryan and Scott.
If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

Timber Wolf

Huzzah!  Congratulations to Don, Ian, and Lilli demonstrating real perseverance and spirit!

JustKim

This was a great weekend!  Don had been putting in some practice which paid off when he arrived determined to score rifleman, which he did -- congratulations Don!  He and Mike have quite the competition going on - Mike you better watch out for this one.  Mike re-qualified with the highest score of the weekend.  Lilli and Ian both persisted and scored riflewoman/rifleman on the final AQT of the weekend!  I am so excited and proud of both of you!  Mom, Suzanne, is not far behind - I expect great things from her - she made tons of progress throughout the weekend.  Buster also made tons of progress throughout the weekend - stick with it Buster and you will earn the rifleman patch before you know it.  IITs, Ryan and Scott, did an awesome job calling the line and RSOing - good job, y'all!  It was great working with them as well as Red hats Joe, Lori, Tim, Claire, Richard, Chuck and a special thanks to Ken for putting on such a great event and Ken and Lori for maintaining such a great range and campsite -- we always appreciate you letting us camp at the range!!  I look forward to seeing everyone later this month at the RBC!!  Justkim
ACCEPT YOUR WOBBLE!

It's not about perfection -- it's about progress!!

I LOVE this stuff!

"Perhaps you and I have lived with this miracle too long to be properly appreciative. Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it have never known it again."  Ronald Reagan

Lucky Lori

Great shoot great weekend  great improvements & new riflemen, congratulations. Thank you all instructors who came & helped make it another good event.  Lori