News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Now, that is more like it! Ladyseed sold out!

Started by The Wolfhound, August 14, 2019, 11:30:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wolfhound

I know it is a small event, but I like seeing the "SOLD OUT" message on our shoots.  We are 8 weeks out!

Mechanicsville VA Oct 05-Oct 06, 2019
LadySeed - Event ID: 6520

malabar

I don't know, 13 sounds like a decent number for a shoot to me. And you've got three female instructors and a female Blue Hat. Sounds like you've got everything you need for a Ladyseed.

Well Done!

tk
The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision, one designed for those exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed -- where the government refuses to stand for reelection and silences those who protest; where courts have lost the courage to oppose, or can find no one to enforce their decrees. However improbable these contingencies may seem today, facing them unprepared is a mistake a free people get to make only once.

-- Justice Alex Kozinski, US 9th Circuit Court, 2003

Trisha

This is fantastic! What promotions did you find that worked for this event?

The Wolfhound

Very little promotion to be credited.  A handful of repeaters and a handful of A Girl and a Gun that just came on board.