News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2020 Schedule El Paso Community College

Started by Jerry Hall, July 15, 2019, 06:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerry Hall

It  is with great joy that I announce the 2020 Appleseed schedule for the El Paso Community College: ^:)^

February 8-9, 2020
April 18-19, 2020 :birthday:
July 18-19, 2020
September 19-20, 2020

OK, it's really not my fault... , At the College preparing for the upcoming RBC, when they told me that they have the 2020 calendar posted and that I needed to secure our dates before the Calendar gets filled up!
Therefore, If your not ahead you might just be behind...
In Service,
Jerry
"The significant problems we face today cannot be solved with the same level of thinking that we were at when we created them. Albert Einstein."

"One Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Captain

Dang, y'all don't mess around down there in El Paso. Hope I can make an event and see the mafia in action  :)
There's things that gnaw on a man worse than dyin'. - Open Range

Jerry Hall

Quote from: Captain on July 23, 2019, 08:31:09 PM
Dang, y'all don't mess around down there in El Paso. Hope I can make an event and see the mafia in action  :)

Come on down again, We'll make you an offer!
Don J
"The significant problems we face today cannot be solved with the same level of thinking that we were at when we created them. Albert Einstein."

"One Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Grandpa Chuckie

Thank for the advance notice, D. Jerry!!! Absolutely a fantastic range! Maybe we can bring a couple of new students in the July event. ^:)^

"Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it." - Edmund Burke

"No power so effectually robs the mind of all its powers of acting and reasoning as fear." - Edmund Burke

scuzzy

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.