News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR Hubertus, WI, July 20, 2019

Started by JoeZ, July 21, 2019, 03:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeZ

Despite a hot muggy and rainy forecast, 8 shooters turned out for another successful Appleseed at the Daniel Boone Club. The weatherman was not wrong and we had plenty of rain, but despite shooting stage 4 of the AQT and the final redcoat in pouring rain, to their credit all the shooters stayed at it and one even scored rifleman, scoring a whopping 94 on stage 4. Congrats to Mark, if we had a scuba patch you would've earned it. Thanks to the club's new renovations, we had a covered equipment line and a place to gather for history.

Thanks to the shooters for coming out.
Thanks to the Daniel Boone for hosting us.
Thanks to the RWVA for supply and organization.
And finally, thanks be to God for the time and the honor to serve.

JoeZ
"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9

Zman

I'll add my thanks to the Daniel Boone club's renovations.  Without that shelter area we all would have been washed out by the rain.  My hats off to the other participants for sticking with it under very trying weather conditions.  Lesser men & women would have packed up and gone home.  I hope to see them again under better circumstances.  Thanks to JoeZ, who did a fine job teaching marksmanship and lecturing us on our history.  I'll add he's one of the best shooting coaches I've met.  His pointers & recommendations helped me succeed.  Next time, if the weatherman says there's a chance of rain, I'm bringing a snorkel.