News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Racine, WI AAR - July 13, 2019

Started by BrightSparc, July 14, 2019, 04:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrightSparc

Best event of the year so far - great weather and perfect instructor to student ration.  Well, almost perfect.

Special thanks to RayRay for arriving early and have the line completely set before 8 am!!

4 students with one no-show left us with a great ration of 4:3.  As a one day event we moved fast and got in a lot of one-on-one and customized instruction.  No rain, no mud - but it was a little warm.

Although we did not award any patches, everyone was knocking on he door.  At the next event they attend, no problem leaving with a patch.  A wonderful group to work with and spend a day learning.

BrightSparc

pix

accuracybyvolume

Glad to be there, I learned a lot. I'm definitely looking forward to the 20th.

martin

Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

Bradr65

BrightSparc,
Thanks to you and your crew for this past Saturday .  .  . I learned a LOT and was also humbled by the experience.  I have lots of things to practice, and will likely attend another event, this time being much better prepared for the elusive Rifleman badge. 

You or one of the instructors mentioned a new budget-friendly sling from Magpul . . . this?
https://www.amazon.com/Magpul-Rifleman-Point-Standard-Rifle/dp/B07DNXHK6N/ref=sr_1_5?crid=3YT1XGFVAYY6&keywords=magpul+sling&qid=1563236583&s=gateway&sprefix=magpul+sling%2Caps%2C154&sr=8-5

Again, thanks for the experience.  I'll do my best to sing the praises of the program for future shooters. 

- Brad