News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hinkley MN Aug 17-18, 2019 only 2 shooters Pre-Reg.

Started by Trig, July 02, 2019, 11:01:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trig

Hinckley MN Aug 17-Aug 18, 2019
Appleseed - Event ID: 6772

Looks like we only have 2 shooters registered at this time.

I will be going through the previous registration forms from recent events and emailing students from the last few seeds to see if they would like to sign up for this event, what are you doing?
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************

Taylor

Quote from: Trig on July 02, 2019, 11:01:01 AM

I will be going through the previous registration forms from recent events and emailing students from the last few seeds to see if they would like to sign up for this event, what are you doing?

Thanks Trig! Printed 100 of the attached and sent them to our range contact. Time permitting I'll make a run out to Hinckley and post some myself.
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

Trig

I already knew YOU were on it!  ;D

Trying to get you some help!
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************

Maximum Ordinate

Quote from: Taylor on July 02, 2019, 11:24:42 AM

Thanks Trig! Printed 100 of the attached and sent them to our range contact. Time permitting I'll make a run out to Hinckley and post some myself.

I like what you're working on - great initiative!  What would you think about adapting it to include "tear offs" at the bottom?  The links are great, but many might not remember them.

You'd need someone smarter than me to figure out how to change the direction of the text, but I see it on lost dog and for sale flyers. 
"... the most valuable of all talents, that of never using two words where one will do."
-Thomas Jefferson

We're in the Liberty business.  Stay on Mission - Stay on Message.

Want to be a more effective Instructor?  Visit Appleseed Academy.

Taylor

Quote from: Maximum Ordinate on July 02, 2019, 08:31:57 PM
Quote from: Taylor on July 02, 2019, 11:24:42 AM

I like what you're working on - great initiative!  What would you think about adapting it to include "tear offs" at the bottom?  The links are great, but many might not remember them.

You'd need someone smarter than me to figure out how to change the direction of the text, but I see it on lost dog and for sale flyers.

Thanks! Great idea that I will use.
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison