News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

SALEM SHOOT NEEDS INSTRUCTORS

Started by Charles McKinley, July 07, 2019, 11:18:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charles McKinley

Hi All,

I currently have 1 instructor for Sunday only. :sos:

Your friendly neighborhood SB,

Chuck
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

Corvette

Chuck,  thanks for covering this event and based on TIPs it looks like you got help for the shoot.  There is always room for more though.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Corvette

Oops, I looked at the wrong event.  Chuck still needs help at Salem. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Charles McKinley

Ha ha, at least you didn't sign up for the wrong shoot.  That was a mess.

Come on out and play Ohio.
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

Corvette

Chuck still could use some help in two weeks at Salem.  If anybody can help, even if for only one day, please join us at Salem Gun Club. 

Corvette

Birdman

I might be able to do one or the other, but may have to wait until closer to the events. A tough year....
Birdman

Corvette

Birdman,

It would be great if you can help with this event.  I understand that life has its claims on our time.  Anything that you can do to help would be appreciated.  Hope to see you at Salem if it works out .

Corvette

Crazyduckhunter

Birdman. I am unable to make it on Saturday. I plan to be there for Sunday only. If you can make it down to help out Chuck on one day hopefully Saturday would fit your schedule?
CDH