News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR Durango, Iowa 06-07July 2019

Started by IXOYE, July 07, 2019, 10:53:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IXOYE

We had an absolutely fantastic shoot in Durango. The weather was incredibly nice the entire weekend and we had a great bunch of shooters along with a wonderful crew of instructors. Congratulations to Greg for earning his rifleman patch! A couple other shooters were knocking on the door but didn't quite make it. I felt bad for Braelyn because she was shooting really well but her neighbors on either side kept shooting her target and messing it up. She finally moved to the end of the firing line for the last AQT and shot a 204, so she's right there. We saw lots of improvement in several other shooters and we had a couple of riflemen re-qualify.

Many thanks to James, Tristen, and Brian for helping instruct and a double thank you to Lyle who so generously let us use his beautiful range for the weekend. Thank you to all the participants for being so attentive and hard working. I also want to thank you for helping tear down on Sunday.

I'll post a few pictures in a day or two.
The only thing necessary for evil to prosper is for good men to do nothing! (Edmund Burke)

Ames

Sounds like a great shoot!  Nice work, Rex and crew!

IXOYE

Here are a couple of pictures.

This is our group on Saturday

One of our junior participants

Another junior participant

Our newest rifleman (215)

The only thing necessary for evil to prosper is for good men to do nothing! (Edmund Burke)