News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

1000 yard range open invite to Florida instructors

Started by B.C., June 30, 2019, 01:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B.C.

Greetings Florida instructors!

I would like to announce an open invite for any Florida instructor who would like to shoot steel out to 1000 yards. I will start holding very small headcount 1000 yard events on Saturdays up in the St Augustine area if enough interest is generated. Each Saturday 1000 yard session will be limited to 2 shooters and myself. The range has steel at every 100 yards past 200 and out to 1000. The cost will be 20.00 for the day paid to the facility owner. To go the full 1K at least a 308 is recommended and you will need to know your zero or come up's for multiple distances. Please PM me if you are interested in attending a real long range shooting day. These will be for vetted instructor shooters only and no general public or guests will be permitted. It's good times!

BC
"Speak softly and carry a big boom stick"
"Fortune favors the bold"