News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Planning Thread -- New Philly shoot July 20-21, 2019

Started by Corvette, July 01, 2019, 11:32:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Hello Ohio AS,

We have a shoot coming up at New Philly and pre-regs are growing.  We are at 14 and hopefully will get closer to 20 by the event.  We could sure use some more instructors here so if you can join us, please sign up soon rather than later. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

cwcdl79

Yay! A shoot with corvette! Let me know what poi you want me to do.
Dinner based on # of instructors.

Crazyduckhunter

I am bummed that I am unable to be there at New Philly. I will try to remember to tip a Guinness to you as I will be in Ireland for work. Have a good shoot. Hope at least once that I will be able to make it down there this year.

cwcdl79

Tom/lew
Are you guys joining us for dinner Saturday?

Steve, are we setting up Friday?  What time?

Corvette

Yep, normal schedule.  I will get their by 6PM (I hope) but if I get caught in Fri PM traffic, it may be a little later.  I will get confirm that we have access to the trap house and let all know.  Looking forward to this one.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

cwcdl79

Sounds good. I'll be there to help, just as soon as you finish the last little bit  ;)

I'll bring a fan or two, just in case.
Will plan on dinner in.

TomMPR

Dom, with a 2 hour ride home, i'll probably skip dinner on saturday night.