News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR: Battle Creek, June 22&23, 2019

Started by 3.Dogs, June 28, 2019, 04:05:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3.Dogs

Another great Appleseed weekend.  A nice hot weekend with no rain.  I would like to thank Battle Creek Sportsman's Club for hosting this event as well as allowing us to use the 100 yard range after the pistol range became flooded out from the rain from the previous week.  We had a wonderful group of shooters.  Two of which scored rifleman.  A hearty Congratulations to James for earning his Distinguished and one to Caleb as well for earning Rifleman as well.  To our shooters who did not score rifleman.  Practice, practice, practice.  Practice everything you learned over the weekend I your next Appleseed should not be as challenging.

Lastly I want to thank my instructors, you were all amazing this weekend.  The whole event went so smoothly.  As always I look forward to working future events with each of you.
"Maybe we should call Burbs." - SteelThunder

jmonarch

Thanks to the great instructors!  I finally got rifleman!