News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

LadySeed Events in Virginia are the BEST!

Started by Faithoverfear, June 17, 2018, 04:56:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faithoverfear

For the past three years I have attended the LadySeed events in Virginia and have watched it grow.  The first year it began with only 6 attendees and has drastically grown since.  I am excited that we are about to have our 2nd LadySeed event this year(May and September)!  I have loved sharing this event with my friends and loved listening to them talk to their friends about it once they've attended.  The female instructors in VA have such a passion for teaching women not only about marksmanship but also the history of our country that I was certainly not taught in school growing up.  I am a homeschool mom of three and have found a new love of history because of this organization. Teaching my kids about the impact the Revolutionary War had on who we are as a nation today is so inspiring.  As my kids grow, this organization will definitely be a family event on a regular basis.  My husband is already a red hat instructor and I just joined on as a blue hat.  Our oldest who is 10 has already asked if he can be an instructor one day.  Absolutely!!! My heart is full!

Missus Monkey

I think you may be biased, but I still love you! Ladyseed's could not be without women who also know what they're about.
MM

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." - Thomas Paine