News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Liberty Seed - Portage County July 19th

Started by Crazyduckhunter, June 26, 2019, 02:19:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazyduckhunter

Hello to all Ohio/Western PA cadre,

Looking for someone to give a Liberty Seed on Friday, July 19th at a Liberty Camp for Kids in Portage County. Some of the people that put on this event came up to the Orwell shoot last weekend to see what we are about. They would like for a presentation to be put on at their event. This Liberty Camp is held at the Portage County Historical Society located at 6549 North Chestnut St., Ravenna, Oh. The week long event is for children ages 1st thru 6th grade. On Friday the parents are there for the wrap up of the week and for a potluck picnic.

Neither myself or DOM (we are the most local to the event) are able to do this due to work schedules. If anyone is able and willing to do this let me know and I will put you in touch with the person's coordinating this.

Thanks,
CDH

Crazyduckhunter

Bump.

Still looking for someone that can do this on July 19th.

Crazyduckhunter

Since no one is available to cover this, I will contact the organization today and give them our apologies and let them know. I plan on getting the dates for next year's event earlier for better planning purposes.
CDH