News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Any boot camps in summer 2011?

Started by Redleg13a, September 30, 2010, 07:38:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redleg13a

I made Rifleman last year but have been mobilized or deployed since.  I'll be back in early 2011 and I might be available to do a boot camp in the summer provided I can convince my boss it's to help me improve my teaching of the marksmanship class we have and I don't have to go to Ft Lewis.  I'd like to make a boot camp if possible and this is probably the only summer I will be home to do it.

4bfox

We're planning one the last full week of May in Kansas....
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money" G. Gordon Liddy

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

Redleg13a

Where bout's in KS?  I used to live in Olathe after graduating from MANC (now MNU) and my grandparents lived in Cimarron between Dodge and Garden. 

4bfox

It'll be near Eureka...at the old Christian Hills Church Camp. About 60 mi West of Wichita on US Hwy 54.
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money" G. Gordon Liddy

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

Redleg13a

Shucks, you said west but it's actually east of Wichita.  I was hoping I could swing by my grandparents old house while I was out there, but 60 miles east of Wichita would be a bit far to go to get to Cimarron!

EEL

Osage Beach, MO.  Oct 17-22...with a full Appleseed following on the 23-24

Don't miss this one!!!!  It has always, and will always, be a fantastic time.

EEL
Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

Redleg13a

I'm deployed right now so it would be difficult.  Now, if you want to talk to my chain of command about some TDY, I'm open to that!

mikaldulee

Brother we would if we could.

Keep your head down and come home safe.

Scouts Out!

nmmi9100

TaosGlock and Bluefeather have an RBC at NRA Whittington Center near Raton, New Mexico in 2011.  I believe it will be in May.  NRA Whittington is THE destination location for shooting in the United States.  It's a 33,000 acre ranch in the Sangre de Cristo Mountains dedicated to the shooting sports.  It has a 1000-yard range Highpower range with 100 lanes and pits to pull targets.  Steel targets on site to 1100 yards +.  Elk, deer, bear, and Pronghorns all over the place.

This will be quite an RBC...I'm looking forward to it.

PM TaosGlock or Bluefeather for details.  I think they finalized the dates this past weekend.

-David
Edgewood, NM

4bfox

Quote from: Redleg13a on September 30, 2010, 09:43:36 AM
Shucks, you said west but it's actually east of Wichita.  I was hoping I could swing by my grandparents old house while I was out there, but 60 miles east of Wichita would be a bit far to go to get to Cimarron!

Yep, you're right! That's what I get for blogging before my eyes are open...it is 60 miles East of Wichita.

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10