News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Eagle Creek (DRRC) June 22/23 AAR

Started by whit, June 19, 2019, 09:44:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whit

Nearly a full line for our event at Eagle Creek.   ^:)^

Who's ready to become a Rifleman?

Whit

Big Sal

WHIT!

What a great Appleseed experience this weekend!  You and the crew went above and beyond the call of duty! 

This was my son's first Appleseed, and although I just stayed on the sidelines as a club RSO, the next Appleseed I'll be joining him on the line.  Oh, and my neighbors are going to go too (they saw me pulling the rifles out of the car and inquired as to where I was).    ;)

My son's friend had a great time too. Can't wait to see the pictures!  Flipper?  I saw you taking them...

:pics:
�To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them�  -Richard Henry Lee, Signer of the Declaration of Independence

Flipper

Pictures are done  ;D Big Thanks to everyone that came out this weekend!! 32 shooters on the line and the weather was perfect!!! Congratulations to our 4 new rifleman who showed great persistence throughout the weekend and to all the shooters who showed great improvement. After the first AQT we had our work cut out for us. However, after a day's rest and a chance to review you all came back with great determination to keep trying.
I hope to see you all at the next event

Here is a link to all the pictures I took...
https://photos.app.goo.gl/BXCWSgaF1iKdCPvh7 

Flipper