News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ladyseed registrations

Started by colonial shooter, June 14, 2019, 12:32:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colonial shooter

Hello, Wyoming and surrounding states. There is a ladyseed coming and so far there is not a lot of interest showing. I know that all of the women's groups in WY and CO are being approached. What can YOU do to get this event in the forefront of peoples minds? Is your wife / daughter or friend and  neighbor being pursued? Why not? The opportunity for women to get training from other women is amazing! Lets get the word out and fill the line in Cheyenne. 
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Mercedes

Hi All,

We now have 3 registrations for a line that can accommodate 35 shooters...we need your help filling this line - how many women do you know, within driving distance of Cheyenne, that love to shoot, or maybe are interested in shooting but don't want to be intimidated by shooting with men? 

Please, please, please...tell them about the WY Ladyseed.  All instructors are female for this event...I'm so excited!!!!!

Debbie

colonial shooter

I do have 5 rooms still available for the weekend at a local motel. Call or message me for details.
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Mrs. Smith

I reached out to Ladyfire LLC in Colorado via Facebook. I'll see if I can swing a follow-up.

Three is better than one!  Keep that trend going for another week and a half!
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

colonial shooter

I showed 4 as of last night  O0 :bow:

Plato

Mercedes

I just reached out to the Executive Director of A Girl and A Gun - she attended the San Antonio event last November and I know that she's been encouraging the Texas chapters to participate in or to host an Appleseed event. 

There is a NE Chapter in Gering, NE; a CO chapter in Centennial, CO; and two WY chapters - Cheyenne and Powell (which may or may not be too far away).

I have phone numbers and will be calling the Chapter Facilitators during my lunch hour.

Debbie