News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hurlburt Field, FL AAR May 4-5 2019

Started by gunjunkie, May 14, 2019, 10:33:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunjunkie

Great shoot and fair weather. We had four hearty American's on the line ready to learn what it takes to be a rifleman. With the history stories told we got to work. Kamil and Jeff showed great promise from the start while Michael and Isaac, as new shooters needed a little work. Jeff earned his patch on day two and kamil, this being his second Appleseed, shot distinguished both right and left handed. Michael did not return Sunday and Isaac arrived about mid day. After some equipment changes we had Isaac knocking on the door shooting 190's a big step in the right direction. I think everyone had a good time, I know I did. Both Kamil and Jeff took orange hats and I am proud to have them on the team.
Thanks to all the instructors that give so much, we could not do this without you. I would also like to thank Hurlburt rifle and pistol club, the staff and members for their continued support of the Appleseed program.         
Be aware of yourself and everything around you.

Honesty is the first chapter of the book of wisdom! Thomas Jefferson

We shall pass this way on earth but once, if there is a kindness we can show, or act we can do, let us do it now,for we will never pass this way again.
Stephen Grellet

Cable___Guy

O0
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Americans never quit.
Douglas MacArthur

Dragon

Great weather, great shooting, great event. Always a pleasure to work with Kim and Chuck, Ken and Lori, and Stan the Man.