News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR Pikes Peak Gun Club, Colorado Springs CO - April 27-28 2019

Started by Luminous Rabbit, May 10, 2019, 12:22:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luminous Rabbit

Thirty four patriots turned out at Pikes Peak Gun Club to learn rifle marksmanship and the history of Patriot's Day - April 19th 1775.  We had excellent marksmanship progress.  We had an incredible history presentation by Morpheus, who busted out the Patrick Henry "Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death" speech.  I for one was in awe.  We heard the three strikes of the match and some excellent dangerous old men stories.

Unfortunately, we had to shut down the shoot on Sunday afternoon in high (and very grit-filled) wind.  Believe me, we hated to do it, but when the rifles started to blow off the line we didn't have much choice.

For those who attended this shoot, we realize the wind cancellation was real a bummer and we would LOVE to have you at another Appleseed and we have a special offer.  You can sign up for any other shoot in Colorado with the LEO/Military discount price even if you are not an LEO or Military member.  You will get email from me directly on the details of how this works.  I have added two new shoots later in the year at Pikes Peak Gun Club to give you some options as far as timing.

We hope to see you again!

colonial shooter

"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana