News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Congratulations Mrs. Smith! Our New...New Mexico SC!

Started by TaosGlock, May 10, 2019, 12:17:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaosGlock

That's right folks, we have a New Mexico SC, so give her a hearty congratulations!  ^:)^ :beer:

And BTW, there is no emoji to express the gratitude felt for your commitment to our state and this program.
89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

Mrs. Smith

This was SUPPOSED to be on the down low, Dan  :tsk:

I prefer to keep a low profile.  But I reckon I have two choices at this point.  Either rudely delete this thread (did you know I can do that now???  &))

Or let you, let the proverbial cat out of the cartridge box.

Turkey.
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

TaosGlock

It was the IT guys that actually did it first.  ;D  @@)
If you check the NM Forum it says right there (Mrs Smith).  :1luvu
89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

Mrs. Smith

true, but it would have gone relatively unnoticed by the majority of non-new mexicans.

big mouth  **)
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

Google

Not sure whether to break into this conversation or not . . .

Aw, what the heck.  Congratulations and Thanks for stepping up, officially!!  ^:)^ ^:)^

Nashville Stage

"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."

Mrs. Smith

Google, thanks much.  I really do prefer to work in the shadows, but I suspect this fuss will blow over quickly and I can go back to relative obscurity  :cool2:

Wish me luck!

And Nash, brother, you rock your damn self.

Thanks gang

malabar

The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision, one designed for those exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed -- where the government refuses to stand for reelection and silences those who protest; where courts have lost the courage to oppose, or can find no one to enforce their decrees. However improbable these contingencies may seem today, facing them unprepared is a mistake a free people get to make only once.

-- Justice Alex Kozinski, US 9th Circuit Court, 2003

scuzzy

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Texas T

Thanks for taking on the challenge.  I'm certain that those in New Mexico will appreciate what you do for the program.    :bow:
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

Guntuckian

--------------------------------------------------
1st Appleseed:           04/20/2013 - Palm Bay, FL
Rifleman:                   02/01/2014 - Palm Bay, FL
Cleared 1st Redcoat:   02/02/2014 - Palm Bay, FL
1st KD:  Palm Bay 8/14
1st IBC:  Dunnellon 4/15
Palm Bay 4/17 KD Rifleman
Palm Bay 10/20 Rimfire KD Rifleman
NRA Certified (Rifle and Pistol Instructor, RSO)

O.___.                            
  )V        O.___.                    
  /%       ( V       ,____    O.___.
/  %      o/L         ,___--- V

Maximum Ordinate

Quote from: Mrs. Smith on May 10, 2019, 12:57:03 AM
Google, thanks much.  I really do prefer to work in the shadows, but I suspect this fuss will blow over quickly and I can go back to relative obscurity  :cool2:

Wish me luck!

And Nash, brother, you rock your damn self.

Thanks gang

Hmmm... wishes like that are how you get this thread bumped daily by rabble-rous... I mean... enthusiasts.

Or perhaps someone should nominate this thread as the Official Chat Thread of 2019?   **)
"... the most valuable of all talents, that of never using two words where one will do."
-Thomas Jefferson

We're in the Liberty business.  Stay on Mission - Stay on Message.

Want to be a more effective Instructor?  Visit Appleseed Academy.

Jerry Hall

Well, Now that the cat's out of the bag..
I wish to extend my most sincere congratulations ^:)^ and/or condolences  #) as they may be in order!  :-\
I am assured that you will make a fine State Coordinator for the blossoming State of New Mexico.  :~   ~~:)  :1luvu
Jerry  :)
"The significant problems we face today cannot be solved with the same level of thinking that we were at when we created them. Albert Einstein."

"One Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

oladcock

Good deal! As long as I don't have to salute you. :)
"The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato 400BC

President Roswell Gun Club
AQT 246
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
IBC 2018
KD Ft. Bliss Tx. 214  2019
IBC 2021

Roswell, NM
Carlsbad NM
El Paso Tx
Lubbock Tx
New Deal Tx
Levelland Tx
Alamogordo NM
Alburquerque NM
41 Lead Farm Tx

GenX Minuteman

Traci, Congratulations on the new position!!!  Thank you for taking this challenge on and bringing more Appleseed awareness to "The Land of Enchantment". 

Mrs. Smith

Quote from: oladcock on May 12, 2019, 02:54:15 AM
Good deal! As long as I don't have to salute you. :)

I would never make you salute me,  OL!

In public  &) **)

Mrs. Smith

Quote from: GenX Minuteman on May 28, 2019, 12:26:59 PM
Traci, Congratulations on the new position!!!  Thank you for taking this challenge on and bringing more Appleseed awareness to "The Land of Enchantment".

Thanks, Chad! I'll try not to screw it up too badly  :cool2:

AF5US

Congratulations!  O0

You can't work as hard as you do, and still stay in the shadows  ;D
Rifleman:                          04/2016
Known Distance Rifleman:  10/2018
Pistoleerâ„¢:                          08/2019
Distinguished Rifleman:      07/2020
Morgan's Shingle:              12/2021
Standing Morgan's Shingle: 11/2022
Member: GOA (Gun Owners of America)
Member: FPC (Firearms Policy Coalition)
Life Member: NRA (National Rifle Association)

Mrs. Smith

Quote from: AF5US on May 30, 2019, 01:44:09 PM
Congratulations!  O0

You can't work as hard as you do, and still stay in the shadows  ;D

I'll take that bet  :cool2:

My profile still doesn't say a dang thing about any coordinator thingy ;)  I'm incognito  :whistle: