Author Topic: Michigan has a new Orange Hat  (Read 131 times)

Offline Click

• Shoot Boss
Michigan has a new Orange Hat
« on: May 09, 2019, 01:45:54 PM »
Let me be the first to say congratulations to MI-Copperhead for stepping up and taking his orange hat. Welcome aboard sir. I look forward to working with you in the future and seeing you in a Red hat someday.

Offline SteelThunder

• Great Lakes RC
  • All knowing, all powerful, utterly indifferent
Re: Michigan has a new Orange Hat
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2019, 01:50:30 PM »
Huzzah!
NRA Patron Member, SAF Life Member
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor, RSO
Warlord of the West

Ultima vox civis
"Learning occurs only after repetitive, demoralizing failures." - Pat Rogers
"Silence in the face of evil is itself evil; God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer
"So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart." -- Tecumseh

Offline D.O.M.

• designated Shoot Boss
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2019, 05:51:20 PM »
Huzzah!
thanks for helping, my friend!
Can't we all just agree to disagree in a civil fashion while the planet's last, fading hope of liberty and prosperity gets snuffed out?

No. We can't.

de KD8AQT 73

Offline BeeFree

• Charter Pistol Instructor
  • Shoot Boss
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2019, 10:36:47 PM »
Oo-rah! ^:)^
Make Orwell Fiction Again!

Offline Texas T

• Shoot Boss
  • What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2019, 07:53:35 AM »
Thanks for stepping up. I believe that you will find the journey rewarding.   O0
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

Offline MI-copperhead

• Instructor in Training
  • Non sibi sed patriae-Not for self, but for country
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2019, 03:08:44 PM »
Thank you all. I am honored to be a part of this outstanding organization.
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God ! I know not what course others may choose, but as for me, give me liberty or give me death ! " Patrick Henry
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attendind too much liberty, than to those attending too small a degree of it. "
Thomas Jefferson
"Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here." Capt. John Parker
 " I have'nt a man who 's afraid to go." Capt Isaac Davis
"I would say that the majority of Americans have no real sense of the value and the uniqueness of being a U.S. citizen.  Once they realize what they have, they are less likely to stand by while some politician attempts to whittle down their rights."  Troy a.k.a. solarguy