News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Coshocton Planning Thread May 18&19, 2019

Started by Corvette, May 08, 2019, 10:24:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Hello Ohio.

We have 14 shooters signed up for the event in two weeks at Coshocton Gun Club.  There is only me and Aragorn signed up to work it.  Sure could use some more eyes on the line.  So any instructors that can help, please sign up.  We always have fun at Coshocton and hey, I will cook you bfast if you camp with us.  What a deal. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Crazyduckhunter

Corvette. Yes I have been watching this. Problem is that this weekend might be the weekend for a large rifle range project at Orwell. Depends on if we are able to get the equipment for that weekend or not. Will keep you posted.
CDH

Corvette

No problem, make it if you can.  If you can't, I get it.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Corvette

Still looking for some more help this weekend at Coshocton. Corvette

Crazyduckhunter

Come on Ohio cadre. Lets support our state coordinator and new AOC member! I would be down but I need to be at Orwell to assist with range improvements this weekend

Texas T

I'll be there. Arriving Saturday morning.
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

Crazyduckhunter

Thank you TexasT! You retired guys rock!

Corvette

Thanks Tom, it will be good to see you this weekend.  I assume you will be camping with us Sat nite?  Haven't made any dinner plans so if we want to coordinate, post your thoughts.

Aragorn/Tom,

Preliminary assignments. 

Welcome/Safety Brief: Corvette
Sat position/6 steps/NPOA instructions: Aragorn
IMC: Corvette
First Strike: Tom?
Second Strike: Aragorn?
Third Strike/Call to Action: Corvette

Sunday:
Welcome/Safety Rebrief: Corvette
Instruction Review: Texas T
DOMs: Sam ?, Hezzikia ? David L ?   Let me know if you want to do any of the DOMs
CMP/Shooter Fairwell: Corvette

Tom/Aragorn - if you don't want to do the Strikes or want to swap them, we can work it out Sat morning. 

So what do we want to cook for dinner Sat?

Corvette

Texas T

I'll have the new fifth-wheel, and it's too big to get into the range. I have a spot at a local campground near town.

I'm good with the first strike and can cover David L. for the DOM.

Saturday night, we could either cook something or go to town and hit the Mexican place that we went with Brian, last time. Up to you and Lou. I don't know if Lou is camping, he often grabs a hotel, so he may be headed back towards town for the evening.

See yoi Saturday AM.
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

Corvette

Sounds like we are going to town.

Corvette