News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

SD Trifold Promo Flyer, combined with NE-WY

Started by 308LIBERTY, May 01, 2019, 12:51:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

308LIBERTY

This is a special trifold concept for a promo flyer, we began using in FL. I was asked to make one for your region. To maximize potential of border raiders, I've combined SD-NE-WY into one flyer. This features a map of ranges and a schedule of events. Right now, the only way to update it is to ask myself or someone with Adobe Illustrator to edit the schedule. In the future, I'm planning to get it into MSWord, so more people can access and edit the schedule. In the mean time, hope you enjoy.
"We have always looked upon men as a set of beings naturally free - that a people can never be divested of those invaluable rights and liberties which are necessary to the happiness of individuals, to the well-beings of communities or to a well regulated state, but by their own negligence, imprudence, timidity or rashness. They are seldom lost, but when foolishly forfeited or tamely resigned." ~Jonas Clarke