News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Marana Appleseed today

Started by Jd350az, April 27, 2019, 10:25:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jd350az

Today was a lot of fun! Stock Ruger sights suck but my son and I had fun anyway lol. Who else was there?

Owl1

My hat's off to you for using iron sights! This was my third Appleseed and looking forward to my next. I just might try out the iron sights next time. I've a 10/22 configured with peep sights and would like to give that a try. Hope you keep on coming out.
I never in my life saw better rifles (or men who shot better) than those made in America.
--Col. George Hanger, a British officer

Jd350az

Yeah I ordered tech sites for the rifles, we'll be back next time for sure!

rowdyfisk

My wife and I went to the Appleseed shoot Nov 9th and 10th. 
I appreciate Debra (shootboss), and Range Officers Jerry, Joe, Brian, and Crystal,
And especially appreciate Forrest coming out yesterday (God Bless) And Thank they ALL.

They showed such patience with my wife Lisa, and my old age body trying to get thru a shoot with our medical issues and frailties. 

This is our second shoot and we look forward to trying to get our rifleman's patches at a future shoot.

Jerry Hall

Hi Y'all,
Is Lisa OK now, Debbie told me she was looking pretty poorly as you left.  :-\
here's hoping to see you fine folks again one day.  ^:)^
"till we meet again", Happy Trails,
Jerry

Quote from: rowdyfisk on November 10, 2019, 07:45:03 PM
My wife and I went to the Appleseed shoot Nov 9th and 10th. 
I appreciate Debra (shootboss), and Range Officers Jerry, Joe, Brian, and Crystal,
And especially appreciate Forrest coming out yesterday (God Bless) And Thank they ALL.

They showed such patience with my wife Lisa, and my old age body trying to get thru a shoot with our medical issues and frailties. 

This is our second shoot and we look forward to trying to get our rifleman's patches at a future shoot.
"The significant problems we face today cannot be solved with the same level of thinking that we were at when we created them. Albert Einstein."

"One Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

JayBee

Enjoyed meeting a lot of good people for this event. Thanks to the instructors for bearing the unusually warm conditions and sticking it out for us. This especially benefited me, I really was dead set on shooting a rifleman score with iron sights and it took me up to the final AQT to do it. I thank you for your patience! I am now two appleseed in and shot a rifleman score on the last target at both so I hope to break that tradition by taking the quality instruction provided bythe outstanding staff and utilizing it to full effect between now and April. Looking forward to meeting more good people in April. Thanks again to all!