News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Buckeye Appleseed May 4-5

Started by RanDizzle, May 09, 2019, 12:50:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RanDizzle

Hello everyone, new Rifleman checking in!  I posted a score of 212 at my second Appleseed over the weekend earning my patch.  Just like the first Appleseed I attended, the second one was very informative and loads of fun.  My biggest takeaway from this event was focusing on step 6.  Holding the trigger after firing and calling the shot made a huge difference in my groups.  I am already looking forward to attending my next Appleseed event to hone my skills.

HNHArmory

RanDizzle! Good to have you this weekend and good to see you on the forum. You were shooting consistent groups and really dialed in your game. You showed tremendous growth over two Appleseeds.

Almost as important as the 6'th step of firing the shot is 7'th steping which you took by putting on that Orange Hat!

I look forward to working with you and I look forward to you meeting and becoming part of the AZ cadre of Instructors.
"...why are there 30 caliber holes in my target, Bryan?"