News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

PA needs someone to step up for flier production.

Started by B9, September 20, 2008, 08:09:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B9

Pennsylvania is in need of a person dedicated to producing our upcomming event fliers. This is one more chance for you to be actively involved in Appleseed from the comfort of your home.

Spatulaman can set you up with templates and tips.
Read and respond to this http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=3854.msg37144;topicseen#msg37144
"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin

B9

Bump.

Someone needs to jump in on this.

I have the templates. Reply here and I will send them to you.
"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin

burf151

Ed, I will do this.  I have no excuse for not stepping up my involvement.  Please email me burf_151@yahoo.com

B9

Incoming email.

Thanks.
Medea Benjamin

katooutdoors

If someone can send me a few flyers for the upcoming Allemans match then I will be able circulate them in the central PA area sporting goods stores.

Leave me a message, I will even kick in a few dollars if you need it.

O0

Puff-TMD

Quote from: katooutdoors on February 03, 2009, 08:00:51 PM

If someone can send me a few flyers for the upcoming Allemans match then I will be able circulate them in the central PA area sporting goods stores.

Leave me a message, I will even kick in a few dollars if you need it.

O0

If you have a printer, you can download and print from here.
http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=4037.0
"Liberty means responsibility.   That is why most men dread it."  --   George Bernard Shaw