News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Talladega, AL AAR April 13-14, 2019 - Known Distance

Started by Maximum Ordinate, April 22, 2019, 03:17:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maximum Ordinate

We planned a Patriot's Day Known Distance Celebration... and boy we had one.  It was a crazy weekend.  Thunderstorms, flooding, threats of tornadoes... and even 30-40 MPH wind gusts on the long distance range!

Every shooter stuck the weekend out... personifying the idea that a Rifleman persists!  To everyone who came out and shot with us this weekend... y'all are awesome.  On behalf of the entire instructor crew, I hope we served you well. 

I am very grateful to the management and staff of the CMP's Talladega Marksmanship Park.  You guys are first class all the way. 

Wreck, Mike & Wiley... thanks for serving at this event.  Guys like you make these clinics easy!   O0

Rather than drone on and on... I'm gonna share pictures.  :)

in Liberty,
MO

Awarding a belated Distinguished bar to John.  Huzzah!

Traditional group photo!

Collecting sighter data and writing it down!

Dad's bringing family back for more KD!

Bonnie getting solid in Standing

Looking good Bob!

100y Target for the Memorial Volley

Patriot's Day Patch

Range Estimation

Practical exercises... target detection & range estimation

Not a bad little group at 200

Determined at 600

Percussion therapy at 600

Doping the wind with 40 MPH gusts means holding over a target backer or two.  Great learning opportunity!

A nightmare for most shooters is a fun day at the range for Appleseeders!

When your BFF moves to a different state so you can have the same license plate...

"... the most valuable of all talents, that of never using two words where one will do."
-Thomas Jefferson

We're in the Liberty business.  Stay on Mission - Stay on Message.

Want to be a more effective Instructor?  Visit Appleseed Academy.