News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Proposed Appleseed Pistol Clinic training event

Started by EZ3, August 01, 2019, 08:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EZ3

Ladies and gentlemen! 

StevenK is offering to run a "train the trainer" Appleseed Pistol Clinic event in western PA.  The proposed site is Beaver Falls.  This is for Appleseed instructors only, so I am posting here, off the public forum.  He has selected the weekend of October 19 - 20 for the Appleseed Pistol Clinic trainer event.  The site will be Beaver Valley Rifle & Pistol Club, 505 Constitution Blvd, Beaver Falls, PA 15010 on the Training range.  Hours are tentatively 8AM to 4PM.  That's what I requested from the BVRPC executive board, but it has not yet been approved by them or StevenK.

Once the details have been confirmed, the event will be posted on the forum for sign-ups.  Please be advised that this course is limited to Instructors (red hats) and Shoot Bosses.  This may be additional motivation for some of you IITs that are close to RH? 

Other than that, he says you will need at least 600 rounds, you will be worn out by 2PM on the second day, and there will be a range fee, because I will need to rent the range we will be using.  That said, the more participants, the lower the range fee. 

Further details will be posted on this thread as they become available.
"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

EZ3

The event is open for registration, listed as a Private Event.  Please note that it is only open to red hats and shoot bosses.  Also, the hours will be 9AM to 5PM Saturday and Sunday.

If you are interested in attending please contact StevenK or myself for the link to register.  If you are in need of lodging, Appleseeders are welcome to stay at my house, which is about five minutes from the range.
"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy