News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Liberty Center Winterseed Commemorative Patch

Started by HammBone, January 28, 2019, 02:38:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HammBone

I mentioned that I could do a decal for the event, but the more I thought about it, the better a patch sounded. What do you all think about this? And is it worth $5.50 shipped to you? (Just covering materials cost.)

Length will be 6 inches with white background and black lettering like the Culpeper Minutemen flag.
1st Appleseed/Cleared Redcoat/Rifleman: 4/20/2013 - Miamisburg, OH
1st Known Distance Rifleman: 11/3/2018 - New Philadelphia, OH
1st Winterseed Rifleman: 1/26/2019 - Liberty Center, OH
Donned the Red Hat: 6/16/2019 - Wilmington, OH

"Beware of an old man in a profession where men usually die young." - Anonymous

"Blessed is the man, who when facing death, thinks only of his front sight." - Jeff Cooper

Cactus Jack

Hammbone

It looks awesome.  Count me in for 2.  I have to get one for Pat too.
1st Appleseed  7/17  Carroll
2nd Appleseed 10/17  Newark
3rd Appleseed  7/18  Newark
Cleared Redcoat 7/18 Newark
Rifleman 7/18 (215)  Newark

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."- Benjamin Franklin

Cadence

"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the
whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they
lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader."
~ Samuel Adams

little buddy

We will take 4 when it's time for shipment you can send ours with cadence. We live about 10/15 minutes away. Let us know what your address is for payment.

Little buddy

HammBone

Guys,

This is a great response and plenty of interest to move the project forward. I have sent the artwork off to my guy who does the conversion to embroidery format and am awaiting his response on cost (which I will cover).

If Texas T sees this, can you let the other attendees know about this thread to see if they are interested?

Thanks!

Mitch

"Blessed is the man, who when facing death, thinks only of his front sight." - Jeff Cooper

Crazyduckhunter

That's pretty cool Hammbone. I will take one and I am sure that Joe would take one as well. I can get them from ya at the IBC. Let me know the cost.
CDH

HammBone

The digitizer was concerned about the small font in the scroll and the heavy detail on the snake and snowflakes. I changed the scroll to just say WINTERSEED with no date as someone who had attended a previous Liberty Center Winterseed wanted the patch and suggested that the same design could be used for upcoming years. This is what the new design looks like.

HammBone

Finished product.

Crazyduckhunter

HammBone

I will DM the group who are interested with my address and the costs.

And if there are others on the forum who may be interested, please list their forum names and I'll send them the info, too.