News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

St Augustine, FL AAR March 9-10, 2019

Started by B.C., March 11, 2019, 10:11:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B.C.

What a great weekend we all had in St Augustine! 16 wonderful students came out to learn our shared history, heritage and the great American martial art of marksmanship. I cannot remember a better group of students in recent memory, all of you were absolutely fantastic to say the least. The weekend revealed four new riflemen: Mark, Robert, Mathew and Eric. Well done to you gentlemen, I was very proud to hand over to you that little badge of persistence we call the rifleman patch. We also minted a new orange hat; Mark - welcome to the Florida cadre sir, I know you will make a very fine addition to our state's crew! Mark has attended several Appleseeds and shot score convincingly all weekend long with a high score of 232. Our three youth shooters Phillip, Leoncio and Wakeland did very well all weekend and I look forward to seeing them again in the future. Special thanks to all the students, Saltwaters shooting club and especially the instructors, Randy, Ed and Pete. you are all the very best and I felt fortunate indeed to spend the weekend in the company of great Americans. As a testament to the quality of this last weekend I received several emails Sunday night from a few of the students:

Thanks for putting on a great instructional session Chris.

My son and I had a great time and really learned a lot. Sorry we had to leave early yesterday! My son was asking me tons of questions on the drive back home before I had to fly out.

Looking forward to practicing the skills you taught and coming back for another one in a couple months!

Best Regards,

Jamie

Good evening, Chris,

MANY Thanks to you, Ed, Pete & Randy for a most enjoyable event this weekend.

Respectfully,
Steve

I just wanted to pass my compliments on to Chris, Ed, Randy, and Pete for the WORLD CLASS job that they did this weekend. I am sure they hear it all the time, but it was a great experience for my entire family and they did a phenomenal job. Thanks for what you guys do!

Cheers,
Tim

HI Chris!

I just wanted to send you an email and thank you so much for a fantastic weekend! A huge shout out to your team, Randy, Pete, Ed and of course you!
You guys run a fantastic event, full of safely, knowledge, support, and love of liberty and freedom.
I am a way better shot today than I was on Friday and I feel like a got $2000 dollars worth of training ( PS don't charge that ok =)  What makes it all work so well is you and your team's passion to teach us.
Let's just say... you will be seeing me again... I have a new mission... the coveted Rifleman Patch
Thanks again
Eric Z

Thanks again to all! When can we do it again?
"Speak softly and carry a big boom stick"
"Fortune favors the bold"

Cable___Guy

Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Americans never quit.
Douglas MacArthur

sleepy

Congratulations to our four new riflemen, and Mark, our newest orange hat!

I've always said there's something special in that Florida water.