News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

North Dakota Dates and Locations

Started by Burnett, March 10, 2019, 03:52:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burnett

Any idea what dates and locations might be this year for events in ND?
In my quest to get to all 50 states, and since ND is not on the way to ANYWHERE, I guess I'll have to have something there as my destination.
So, an Appleseed comes to mind.
Thanks,
Greg

colonial shooter

Thanks for the interest Greg. I am not sure about dates at this time. We currently only have 2 instructors in the whole state. Although we are working on improving this number. I will nudge the SC and see when he will be hosting a shoot as his place TODAY and will have him post something soon.
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Burnett

Coolness. Thanks. I think that I am particularly interested in an event in Kintyre.
50 state goal is to get more than a couple of miles into each state and to spend at least one night. Fargo or Grand Forks just hardly make it.
Been to Wisconsin and Ohio for weekend AS shoots and road tripped to North Carolina a year ago for the RBC at Ramseur; might as well add another state with another AS.
Oddly, haven't been to a shoot in Iowa.  #)
Greg

MrFixit

Hello Greg!
  Thanks for the interest in coming to ND! We would love to have you attend on of our events here at our farm near Kintyre. :-)   Thanks for the nudge too, I'll try to get some dates set soon...   Been busy here with a very cold snowy winter and a lot of work.   

I'll post up a reply here once I get the dates worked out. :-D

Andrew B.  (ND SC)

Burnett

Any ideas yet? I'll have to take the Friday and Monday off for travel and it would be a good idea to be getting request (or more notification I guess) turned in.
Thank ye!

Burnett

colonial shooter

Sorry for the delay Burnett, the entire region is still dealing with weather issues. This morning I woke up to close to 12" of white moisture, what most folks call snow! As the only site in ND is the ranch that MrFixIt owns and operates, he is just trying to get by at the moment. He will get something As Soon As he can!
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Burnett

Burnett

Paid the AS registration today and reserved a room at the Mozy Inn in Napoleon.  ^:)^

Burnett

Correct me if I'm right or wrong, but suppressors are good to go in North Dakota, correct?