News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

sgtrock256 Texas's newest Red Hat

Started by Jerry Hall, March 04, 2019, 07:08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerry Hall

Greetings Texas and Appleseed Nation, :F
It is with great enthusiasm that I introduce Texas's newest Red Hat Instructor sgtrock256(Jason S.). ^:)^
Jason has been our Liaison with El Paso Community College-LETA for the last couple of years while also fulfilling his duties as an Appleseed IIT.
He has worked hard and is well deserved of this promotion. ~~:)
Please welcome Jason to the Appleseed Instructor Cadre! :beer:
Jerry
"The significant problems we face today cannot be solved with the same level of thinking that we were at when we created them. Albert Einstein."

"One Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

PaleRider

Congrats, sgtrock256! Well done! Come on over to San Antonio sometime! :beer:
Tim
"And I looked, and behold a pale horse; and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him." Rev 6:8

AF5US

Huzzah & congratulations, that's fantastic!!!  :F  :F  :F

I've always thought that men named Jason were PARTICULARLY suave, debonair and all-around good guys.  Project Appleseed needs more of these types of people  :))

AF5US
a.k.a. . . . Jason.
Rifleman:                          04/2016
Known Distance Rifleman:  10/2018
Pistoleer™:                          08/2019
Distinguished Rifleman:      07/2020
Morgan's Shingle:              12/2021
Standing Morgan's Shingle: 11/2022
Member: GOA (Gun Owners of America)
Member: FPC (Firearms Policy Coalition)
Life Member: NRA (National Rifle Association)

Mrs. Smith

One of my favorite big, loud Yankees!! Welcome to the ranks, Jason!  :1luvu :1luvu
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

Mercedes

Welcome to the Texas cadre, Jason!!!!

I look forward to meeting you and maybe even working with you at the LadySeed in June.

Debbie

Nashville Stage

"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."

sgtrock256

All,
I would like to thank you all for the kind words. It was a great feeling to be promoted to Red hat under Jerry, Tracey, and Andy. I have to thank them all for standing bye me, mentoring me, yelling at me (Jerry) and for  @&)their support. Like always, I still have a lot to learn and I know with all your continued guidance I will someday (not to soon, lol) take my green hat. This project and the people have all been great and I'm glad Jerry talked (more like made me an offer I cant refuse, lol) me into stepping up. I hope to meet all the Texas cadre someday and venture outside of West Texas to help at other shoots. I once again thank all of you for your support, especially the El Paso crew your the best and friends for life. Keep shooting (safely of course) and hope to stand in some spent brass with you all soon.

SgtRock 256

Jason Stanzione
@&) ..:.. :F
Jason Stanzione

Ragnar Delta

Ghostring

Welcome to the fold, brother!  :F

We've got big plans for El Paso, and you're part of them!  >:D

QuoteI've always thought that men named Jason were PARTICULARLY suave, debonair and all-around good guys.  Project Appleseed needs more of these types of people  :))

AF5US
a.k.a. . . . Jason.

...I'm thinking about adding this to my quote footer  ;D
"Whoever looks upon them as an irregular mob, will find himself very much mistaken...
     They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about..." - Lord Hugh Percy

"If a man's from Texas, he'll tell you.  If he's not, why embarrass him by asking?" - John Gunther

"That's Kirby-level shooting, right there!" - Trailman

Mrs. Smith

That's our Jason!
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

Tennessee Beast

Congratulations!  Hopefully, we'll meet along the trail someday.
In giving us dominion over the animal kingdom, God has signified His will that we subdue the beast within ourselves.
John Lancaster Spalding

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, 1775

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."  George Washington 1790

"[T]o preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them…"
- Richard Henry Lee, Declaration Signer

Practice every time you get a chance. - Bill Monroe

308LIBERTY

"We have always looked upon men as a set of beings naturally free - that a people can never be divested of those invaluable rights and liberties which are necessary to the happiness of individuals, to the well-beings of communities or to a well regulated state, but by their own negligence, imprudence, timidity or rashness. They are seldom lost, but when foolishly forfeited or tamely resigned." ~Jonas Clarke

AF5US

Quote from: Mrs. Smith on March 07, 2019, 05:40:32 PM
That's our Jason!

See?  That's what I said.  Debonair.  There's just something about a Jason.
Rifleman:                          04/2016
Known Distance Rifleman:  10/2018
Pistoleer™:                          08/2019
Distinguished Rifleman:      07/2020
Morgan's Shingle:              12/2021
Standing Morgan's Shingle: 11/2022
Member: GOA (Gun Owners of America)
Member: FPC (Firearms Policy Coalition)
Life Member: NRA (National Rifle Association)

GenX Minuteman

Congratulations Sgt.Rock!!!!!  Thank you for stepping up and joining the ranks here in Texas.  We are all very excited for your accomplishment!!! 

Chad S.

A-lister

Welcome Brother! Looking forward to getting to know you! :F
We in America do not have government by the majority-we have government by the majority who participate......All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson