Author Topic: New Mexico Instructor Recognition!  (Read 116 times)

Offline Mrs. Smith

• NM State Coordinator
  • TANSTAAFL!
New Mexico Instructor Recognition!
« on: August 08, 2019, 06:43:57 PM »
Project Appleseed is an all-volunteer organization and it's success is directly proportional to the number of fine people who give their time, treasure and talent to make this a truly great organization!

The following New Mexico instructors were awarded Instructor Pins commensurate with their outstanding service at the recent SW Regional IBC in El Paso, TX:

10 Shoot Pins
RJ. Mouse (14)
hotairbill (20)

25 Shoot pins
OL Adcock (27)
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"I will accept the rules that you feel are necessary for YOUR freedom. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." - Robert A. Heinlein

"I can kill you with my brain." - River Tam

Rifleman 5/29/16
Distinguished Rifleman 06/19/19 LADYSEED
KD Rifleman 10/20/19

Offline Captain

• Shoot Boss
Re: New Mexico Instructor Recognition!
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2019, 07:00:01 PM »
Congratulations! You have set the standard for the rest of us.

Offline Mrs. Smith

• NM State Coordinator
  • TANSTAAFL!
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2019, 07:24:22 PM »
Congratulations! You have set the standard for the rest of us.

Rob!!!!  I'm so glad you joined us at the IBC, my brother.  Will I be seeing you in Raton in two weeks?
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." - Robert A. Heinlein

"I will accept the rules that you feel are necessary for YOUR freedom. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." - Robert A. Heinlein

Rifleman 5/29/16
KD Rifleman 10/20/19

Offline Nashville Stage

• RWVA Instructor
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2019, 11:45:31 PM »
Huzzah!
"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."

Offline Mrs. Smith

• NM State Coordinator
  • TANSTAAFL!

Rifleman 5/29/16
KD Rifleman 10/20/19