News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Wyoming Facebook Page update

Started by Mrs. Smith, February 15, 2019, 12:17:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs. Smith

Good evening, ladies and gents!

As of this time, all events currently scheduled in Wyoming have been posted to the WY facebook page.  IF YOU SCHEDULE MORE EVENTS please, if you're able, send a message via Facebook Messenger to the page.  There are a few administrators, and any one of us can add the event to the page.  We will not be scouring the schedule on a frequent basis looking for new events, so just let us know and we'll get it posted.  If you do not have a Facebook presence, then PM Sisalee81, myself, BluegrassColonel, or ThePoet (or all four?) and the appropriate people will be informed.

I also ask that each listing be checked for accuracy.  There was a lot of copying and pasting going on to get the listings caught up, so some information my have been copied over that doesn't apply.  Again, please notify us of corrections via Facebook messenger to the state page if at all possible.

Thanks, ya'll.

Cheers.
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

colonial shooter

Thanks for taking the time to do this! I know that you have a busy everyday schedule as it is.
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Mrs. Smith

You're welcome Sam  ;)

Just remember, I like my steak just a shade over medium rare  :cool2: >:D

Quote from: colonial shooter link=wtopic=55242.msg363969#msg363969 date=1550240615
Thanks for taking the time to do this! I know that you have a busy everyday schedule as it is.
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

colonial shooter

"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

TaosGlock

89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

Mrs. Smith