News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

WHAT???? ANOTHER Orange hat?? And a Blue One, too??????

Started by Mrs. Smith, July 31, 2018, 11:32:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs. Smith

GASP!!!

Wrap me in bacon and feed me to the coyotes, we MISSED an announcement!  :slap: :slap: :slap:

February 2018

El Paso, TX

EPCC Law Enforcement Academy

13 year old Juan Carlos Franco finally broke the Rifleman barrier!!  And graciously accepted an Orange hat in the process!

This young man has already worked an event in his Orange Hat capacity, showing an aptitude for explaining the POIs AND telling some really awesome stories about the younger folks who came face to face with fate on April 19th, 1775.  Juan Carlos, we're THRILLED to have you as one of us, and I'm looking forward to seeing you at our next event.

A short while later we realized how much help his Dad, Carlos Franco, has been at each event his children have attended. He helps with the decorations, checkin, sorting shirts and handouts, pretty much anything we need, he's already offering to do. So in May at our inaugural Known Distance event, we asked Carlos if he'd like to join us as a Blue Hat Applecore volunteer.  We were so glad he accepted! 

Huzzah, gentlemen huzzah!  Welcome to the family!

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

AF5US

:F :F :F Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!  :F :F :F
Congratulations; you are in good hands  O0
Rifleman:                          04/2016
Known Distance Rifleman:  10/2018
Pistoleerâ„¢:                          08/2019
Distinguished Rifleman:      07/2020
Morgan's Shingle:              12/2021
Standing Morgan's Shingle: 11/2022
Member: GOA (Gun Owners of America)
Member: FPC (Firearms Policy Coalition)
Life Member: NRA (National Rifle Association)

TaosGlock

89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

Mercedes

Nashville Stage

Quote from: Mrs. Smith on July 31, 2018, 11:32:15 PM
Wrap me in bacon and feed me to the coyotes

You crack me up!  **)

Congrats to Juan & Carlos! Welcome to the family.
"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."