News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Isaac Davis Range, Tallahassee, Florida 2-3 Feb 2019

Started by Engineer shooting, February 13, 2019, 03:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Engineer shooting

Hosted a Trail Life group. Trail Life USA is a church-based discipleship program and service organization that engages boys in outdoor adventure to develop leadership and character.
If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

Lucky Lori

What a great bunch of boys ! Thank you for coming out  with a very teachable attitude and  being very respectable and enjoyable to have at our range , it was enjoyable to have you for the weekend !  Thank you also leaders and parents who came. Hope to see you another time.   Lucky  Lori

B.C.

"Speak softly and carry a big boom stick"
"Fortune favors the bold"

gunjunkie

Great group of guy's, their vision for young men gives me hope for Americas future.
Be aware of yourself and everything around you.

Honesty is the first chapter of the book of wisdom! Thomas Jefferson

We shall pass this way on earth but once, if there is a kindness we can show, or act we can do, let us do it now,for we will never pass this way again.
Stephen Grellet

sleepy

Wonderful that there's a group out there picking up the torch from where other groups may have lost their vision/mission. Even better that they have chosen Appleseed as a vehicle!

Where do you Florida guys keep finding these great young Americans?

JustKim

This was a great weekend at the IDMR!!  All of the boys and their Dads were attentive and anxious to learn the fine art of shooting!   They all did great and made lots of progress!!  It is so nice to see this organization helping these boys become great American young men!!!  There is still a chance for the continuance of Liberty as long as we are instilling these values into our young men and women!!
ACCEPT YOUR WOBBLE!

It's not about perfection -- it's about progress!!

I LOVE this stuff!

"Perhaps you and I have lived with this miracle too long to be properly appreciative. Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it have never known it again."  Ronald Reagan